Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Time Stamp: In Honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Porthos has had limited computer access over the past several days, but good Athos and noble Aramis have done an admirable job getting the blog up and running, and are ahead of me in terms of the profile. I can't even figure out how to do it.

One useful thing I did do at the beginning was select a time zone. It is probably close to Athos' and Aramis' but most importantly, I saw that it the time stamp for Guadeloupe! Was that not appropriate?

We fight for our Queen!

All 4 1 & 1 4 all!

I may get into the profile thing more on the morrow, if I am able.

The sub-header is still up for grabs and I hope my good comrades-in-arms experiment with it.

Suggestions:

The Three Massketeers
For All the Wigged-Out Zeal of the (Fairly) Recently Converted

The Three Massketeers
Because "The Three Stooges" is Not as Amenable to Catholic Punnery

The Three Massketeers
Because We Like a Little Self-Mockery, But "Three Blind Mice" Would Be Too Much Self-Mockery

Open to other suggestions . . .

No comments: