Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Baby's First Link

Athos, of course, was behind this:

http://cornerstone-forum.blogspot.com/2006/11/three-massketeers.html

Can "Baby's First Being Blogrolled" be far behind?

Actually, I'd rather we weren't getting even this much attention yet. It's just, it's just that I don't think we've [add nervously sensitive creative person gestures here] I don't think we've really found our _voice_ yet as a blog collective. I just don't feel _ready_ to be linked. I just really think we need to _define_ ourselves in a little more _integrated_ kind of way. You know what I mean?

2 comments:

Porthos said...

Meaning, I haven't contributed squat, don't know how to encode URLs, or inset quotations, or use bold, or use italics, or find out were stats are, or figure out what to do with them if I did find them, or know what to propose with Ath and Ar regarding the status of comments, or get online reliably enough to carry my weight, or calculate where the blog fits in priority-wise in the juggling of home, work, reading, devotion, or . . .

Athos said...

Which is why we are 1 4 all & all 4 1, Porthos. I did something untoward as Aramis pointed out to me, and all I can say is, we'll get there by and anon, old fellow, digital immigrants that we are. Our children, on the other hand, are digital natives_do it in their sleep and all that.