Friday, April 25, 2008

The Athos Update


Here at The Four Mass'keteers blog, we don't get much of a chance to stump the VATICAN INFORMATION SERVICE, who I am sure will be reporting on Athos' recovery soon, but we have it on good authority, that being Athos' lovely wife, that Athos came through surgery yesterday like a trooper. She went on to say that after surgery he was in a bit of pain, but things look good and that after his stay in the hospital of 5-7 days he will be returning home, with full recovery expected to take 4-6 weeks.

So please keep Athos and his family in your prayers as the healing process now begins.

1 comment:

Porthos said...

I guess I am perpetually the last to know! (My fault for not keeping up with the blog.) I just sent an email to Ath, after reading the post below, but the surgery was successful and finished before I even wrote. Prayers will continue!