Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Gratitude

I just want to express my gratitude to my fellow Masss'keteers for the prayers and supportive well wishes that have come from their direction the past fortnight. I hope that, as in the case of brother Aramis, this foe will be defeatable and I will be able to return to an active and normal life -- in my case, my education ministry -- heaven willing and by the grace of our Eucharistic Lord. But either way, I offer it up for whatever good may be needed in the economy of God's Kingdom. I am privileged to receive so many prayers and good thoughts; I surely appreciate them.

UPDATE: The doctor gave me a green light this morning, 5/7/08. I see him again in 3-month intervals to make sure the bladder is clear. Need I say it -- Deo gratias. Yes, and yes, and yes again. Deo gratias. +

No comments: