Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An American Bishop - Be it in RI or IL

Thanks to Mark at Suicide of the West for this find, An American Bishop. As I watched the segments on Bishop Thomas J. Tobin I felt that it could just as well have been a segment featuring Bishop Jenky of my diosese. I just came from the Conferral of Ecclesiastical Honors of our local Catholic Diosese, where a friend of mine was honored, and I must say that it was quite a beautiful ceremony. Bishop Jenky presided over the celebration. I know him to be very approachable, open, down-to-earth, humble and yet a holy man. Bravo to those faithful and ever-giving servants of God.

I'll end this post with a link to Jesus Christ, You are my Life video/song as I love it so much, but also because you catch a glimpse of Bishop Jenky blessing a little child in it.

No comments: